Rancho Penasquitos Moving Company Services
Discount Movers has provided Rancho Penasquitos moving services for over 20 years. Our Rancho Penasquitos movers are experienced professionals who understand how to effectively move households without damage and with the highest level of care.
Our Rancho Penasquitos moving services include full service moving, packing your home in moving boxes, truck loading and unloading and portable storage loading. Low rates, fast and friendly service, and experienced professional movers are what you will love when working with Discount Movers. Call for a free moving quote request today! 858-490-0155. Serving 92129
- Experienced Rancho Penasquitos Movers, with Average Industry Tenure Being 4-6 years!
- Low rates in the industry for professional movers.
- Fast & friendly moving services
- BBB Backed with top ratings
- 12 years Experience Moving Rancho Penasquitos!
“Great job! Very efficient and careful with all of our furniture. Thank you a lot Discount Movers!”
Gas & Electric
San Diego Gas & Electric Co
8326 Century Park Ct,
San Diego, CA 92123
Cable & Internet
5887 Copley Dr,
San Diego, CA 92111
5252 Balboa Ave #101a,
San Diego, CA 92117
San Diego City Water
Poway Unified School District
15250 Avenue of Science
San Diego, CA 92128-3406
San Diego Police Department – Main Division
San Diego, CA 92101
San Diego City Government
202 C St,
San Diego, CA 92101
US Post Office
9245 Twin Trails Dr
San Diego, CA 92129
13461 Community Rd
Poway, CA 92064
- Mt. Carmel Tournament of Bands is an annual high school marching band parade and field show competition, fully volunteer-run by the Mt Carmel Music Foundation. It has been held in late October every year since 1976, and is the most widely attended parade and field competition in San Diego with over 30 bands from San Diego county and the Los Angeles metropolitan area in attendance.
- The first weekend in May is when PQ Residents and community organizations partner to celebrate everything PQ with a 5K Fun Run, Street Fair, and Parade (as of 2015). a) The annual PQ5K Fun Run (since 2007) is a free event sponsored by the Peñasquitos Stake of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in partnership with the Peñasquitos Town Council for PQ residents and neighbors. The event begins the Saturday before the Fiesta de los Peñasquitos at the LDS Stake Center on Black Mountain Rd and ends at the Del Sur Meetinghouse with free breakfast for the participants. b) The annual Fiesta de los Peñasquitos began in May 1995 as a local community street fair. It is typically held on the first Sunday in May. In 2015, the Rancho Peñasquitos Town Council held its Inaugural Parade which starts from Mt. Carmel High School and ends at Sundance Elementary School. The event is managed by Rancho Peñasquitos Town Council but is possible in large part because of the City of San Diego Arts & Culture Grant. http://www.rpcouncil.com/The http://www.92129magazine.com/ is one of the many local sponsors and covers the Fiesta de los Peñasquitos each year.
- In Honor of the Fourth of July, the Rancho Peñasquitos Recreation Council sponsors a fireworks show at Westview High School, and is usually held on July 3
- Christmas Card Lane.
- BLAST Annual Rummage Sale is held in February each year at New Hope Church 10330 Carmel Mountain Road in Rancho Peñasquitos.
- BLAST Annual Golf Tournament benefits the BLAST extended day program at Los Peñasquitos Elementary and is held in May each year at various Rancho Peñasquitos area golf courses.
- Adobe Bluffs Elementary School
- Canyon View Elementary School
- Deer Canyon Elementary School
- Los Peñasquitos Elementary School
- Park Village Elementary School
- Rolling Hills Elementary School
- Sundance Elementary School
- Sunset Hills Elementary School
Call us at 858-490-0155
Interested in Booking a Move?
Discount Movers is proud to provide services to the following areas of San Diego:
Alpine, Allied Gardens, Downtown San Diego, Cardiff by the Sea, Carmel Valley, Chula Vista, Carlsbad, Clairemont Mesa, Coronado movers, Del Mar, Del Sur, Encinitas, El Cajon, Gaslamp, Escondido, Hillcrest, Kensington, La Mesa, La Costa, La Jolla, Mission Beach, Mission Hills, Mission Valley, Mira Mesa, North Park, South Park, Ocean Beach, Oceanside, Pacific Beach, Point Loma, Poway, Ramona, Rancho Bernardo, Rancho Penasquitos, Rancho Santa Fe, Riverside, San Carlos, San Diego north county, Scripps Ranch, Spring Valley, Solana Beach, Sorento Valley, South Park, Temecula, Tierrasanta, Vista, UTC, University Town Center -And More!