Set Up You Packing Plan
Our San Diego movers recommend having a packing plan. Prior to beginning the packing process, it’s a great idea to have a game plan.
- Pack one room at a time. This will help you when it comes time to unpack.
- Pack a couple of cartons a day, starting well ahead of the move.
- Mark all boxes, designating room and contents.
- Be sure to have plenty of “filling” material available. Linens, pillows and blankets make great filling.
- Be sure that the bottoms of all cartons are secured and will hold the weight of the contents
- Packing tape or gummed tape is better than masking tape.
- Pack heavier items toward the bottom of the box and lighter items toward the top. The weight of each box should not exceed 50 pounds. In general, the heavier the items contained in the carton, the smaller the carton.
Save Money Moving and Save Time Unpacking!
If boxes are labeled, our San Diego movers know what room to put the boxes in at your new home. Oodles of time will be saved unpacking if each box is placed in the room that it belongs in. Also, there will be no delays with your San Diego moving company not knowing where to place boxes which will save you money.
- We provide moving services in Southern California only, but for all other states please visit Movers Corp.
- 10 Ways To Find The Best Local San Diego Moving Companies.
- Changing Your Addresses In San Diego Checklist-Make It Easy!
- Moving Into Storage? Read our Helpful Storage Packing Tips!
- Moving Cleaning Supplies
- Packing Dishware
- Packing Cups
- Packing Wine Glasses