Recommended Moving Supplies
Needed Moving Supplies
With Discount Movers box delivery service, we include the packing supplies that are most typically needed. Here are some general instructions that will make the job easier:
- Assemble all your packing materials before you start.
- Tackle one room at a time.
- Line boxes first – a towel or blanket When using a Rent A Box and unprinted newspaper for cardboard boxes.
- Place heavier items on the bottom, lighter ones on top.
- Place heavier items in smaller boxes.
Here’s a list of packing supplies that will come in handy:
- Packing paper for delicate packing jobs.
- Plastic bubble wrap for figurines and fragile items.
- Gummed tape (1 1/2 to 2 inches wide) for sealing cartons and securing bubble wrap.
- Markers and labels for identifying contents of cartons.
- Scissors and/or sharp knife.
No matter what you’re packing, you should use crumpled packing paper in between each layer to assure a snug fit wherever there’s a gap. All boxes with “fragile” items should be marked accordingly.
- We provide moving services in Southern California only, but for all other states please visit Movers Corp.
- 10 Ways To Find The Best Local San Diego Moving Companies.
- Changing Your Addresses In San Diego Checklist-Make It Easy!
- Moving Into Storage? Read our Helpful Storage Packing Tips!
- Moving Cleaning Supplies
- Packing Dishware
- Packing Cups
- Packing Wine Glasses