How To Move Cleaning Supplies?
Many Cleaning Supplies Movers Can Not Transport:
Many people do not know that San Diego movers are not legally able to move certain cleaning supplies by Federal law. This is a law that protects the health and safety of the family that is moving and the movers who are driving the moving trucks.
Properly moving cleaning supplies is something that many people do not know how to do. It is important to understand how to move cleaning supplies because it can be dangerous to you and your movers if it is not done properly.
Tips to Move Cleaning Products:
1. Do not move open cleaning supplies
The first rule of thumb is to not move open cleaning supplies. Boxes can easily be moved during the move, and your open moving supplies could potentially ruin valuables in your other boxes. There is nothing more that can put a damper on a move, then having bleach all over your clothes, dishes, and fragile sculptures.
2. Many moving supplies cannot be moved by your San Diego movers by law
San Diego movers by law are not allowed to move certain types of cleaning products. This is actually Federal law. The reason is these chemicals could potentially explode in a moving truck.
3. To protect yourself and your movers, do not move:
- Any open cleaning product
4. Many everyday products that we use in our homes are considered to be hazardous while moving to San Diego and should be properly disposed of prior to a move. For example, you should never move cleaning products like bleach. However, you should also NEVER throw cleaning products down the drain, toilet or sink. So where do you dispose of them?
The San Diego Hazardous Waste Collection Facility is in El Cajon
925 O’Conner Street
El Cajon, CA 92020
Appointments are required between 9 am and 2 pm.
- We provide moving services in Southern California only, but for all other states please visit Movers Corp.
- 10 Ways To Find The Best Local San Diego Moving Companies.
- Changing Your Addresses In San Diego Checklist-Make It Easy!
- Moving Into Storage? Read our Helpful Storage Packing Tips!
- Moving Cleaning Supplies
- Packing Dishware
- Packing Cups
- Packing Wine Glasses